This is a common place for Nisky parents to share online tools that can be useful and fun for middle school kids. Research
- NASA - Images, articles and games.
Images & Clip ArtMusic & Sound Clips (Royalty Free)
- Wired Safety - An excellent source for understanding and dealing with cyberbullying
- GetNetWise.org -An excellent site for a good online safety guide, tools for families to use, great websites for kids and how to report trouble if it arise.
- Internet Keep Safe Coalition -A good parent resource center including videos with clear explanations of social networking sites (e.g. MySpace) and on-line harrassment (cyber-bullying).
- NetFamilyNews/Connect Safely - A good overall site to learn about safe, civil use of the web designed to give teens and parents a voice in the public discussion about youth online safety
- NetSmartz - An excellent interactive resource sponsored by the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children and Boys and Girls Clubs of America.
- NetSmartz -Tracking Teresa: See how easy it is to track you down using information you post on the web.
. Please include a link, brief description and age/grade/skill-range.